Tambours Nyabinghi - Meekmandrums


Welcome to all lovers of roots music. Manufacturer (based in France) Nyabinghi drums percussion drums.Il are several sizes Binghi drums, or Nya Bongo drums. The smaller the Keteh / Akete or repeater. The second is the Funde or Fundeh (foundation heartbeat). The largest is the Thunder bass drum.

My drums:

KETEH 18cm x 45cm d / h

REPEATER 20cm x 45cm

FUNDEH  20cm x 57cm

THUNDER  56cm x 50cm

I customize the drums with the traditional colors of the Ethiopian flag or Ghanna, but all ideas are welcome. Patterns are also possible: africa, conquering lion, cross, star of David, Solomon's Seal ...

The system voltage is skin with a wrench (16 mm threaded rods and nuts reinforced)

I send all my instruments in France, Europe and the world in highly protected parcels. Limit: usually 3 days for France.

Some artists who have chosen my drums: Kerru Jahman Jonah Dan, Kanka, I-Tist, Webcam Hifi, Bunnington Judah, Lion Paw (cultural warrior), Ben Bongo (ODG), Roberto sanchez (loneArk), Tonio (high tone) ka records, slimmah sound, Simon Nyabin, Païaka, Culture Japhet, Spitfire sound (UK), Jo Kay brother Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment